What Plug Do I Need When Visiting China?

Posted by Karen Jackson on

Question: Hi Karen. I'm off to China for work next week and not sure what type of plug I need for my electrical appliances. Can you help?

Answer: Hi there. China's electrical system uses Number 96 of the Go/Signature range of adaptors. We also stock a "world wide" combination pack with a double NZ adaptor. You don't need to take all six adaptors with you on your trip - depending on how many places you're going.

Find our range of travel adaptors including for China in our Travel Accessories Collection.

← Older Post Newer Post →

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published.